The Business Plan is a document that summarizes the contents and characteristics of an entrepreneurial project (business idea) and constitutes the natural support to any kind of decision in the business environment, also serving as a means of communication useful for:
- the members of a company, bearers of venture capital;
- the various lenders by way of credit who, trusting in the success of the entrepreneurial initiative, decide to commit pro-tempore financial resources in the face of a remuneration.
The specific activities implemented consist:
- in the feasibility study of marketing;
- in the study of technological feasibility;
- in the study of technological and financial feasibility