According to the definition of Russel D.Archibald, Project Management can be defined as “the systemic management of a complex, single and fixed-term company aimed at achieving a clear and predefined objective through a continuous process of differentiated planning and control and interdependent cost-time-quality constraints”.
For an effective management of the project B&B Progetti adopts operative planning and control models applicable to the whole life cycle able to guarantee:
- the management and the control of the order in all the phases of the program development;
- the analysis and the structured management of the contract for the evaluation and the correct risk management (risk management);
- the measurement at each stage of the ability to create value (profit and quality of the result).
As an example, below we list some of the specific activities that fall within the project management area.
- Project scope management
- Scope Management Plan
- Requirements Management Plan
- Project time management
- Scheduling Management Plan
- Gantt Chart
- Application of project metrics (Earned Value)
- Project cost management
- Cost Management Plan
- Application of cost engineering techniques
- Project quality management
- Quality Management Plan
- Project risk management
- Risk Management Plan
- Risk Evaluation Metrics